STEP 2 ADJUST LEVELING LEGS
• Move the dishwasher close to the installation location and lay
it on its back.
• Measure installation height and dishwasher height. Extend
leveling legs out from the dishwasher base, 1/4" less than
STEP 3 REMOVE TOEKICK
• Remove the 4 toekick screws. Lift off the 2 piece toekick.
STEP 4 INSTALL 90° ELBOW
• Wrap 90° elbow with thread seal tape.
• Install a 90° elbow onto the water valve.
• Do not over tighten 90° elbow, water valve bracket could
bend or water valve fitting could break.
• Position the end of the elbow to face the rear of the