• Do not change the specification of this appliance.
• Obey the maximum load volume of 8 kg (refer to the "Programme
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manu-
facturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to
avoid a hazard.
• The operating water pressure (minimum and maximum) must be
between 0,5 bar (0,05 MPa) and 8 bar (0,8 MPa)
• The ventilation openings in the base (if applicable) must not be
obstructed by a carpet.
• The appliance is to be connected to the water mains using the
new supplied hose-sets. Old hose sets must not be reused.
• Remove all the packaging and the transit
• Keep the transit bolts. When you move the
appliance again you must block the drum.
• Do not install or use a damaged appliance.
• Do not install or use the appliance where the
temperature is less than 0 °C or where it is
exposed to the weather.
• Obey the installation instruction supplied
with the appliance.
• Make sure that the floor where you install the
appliance is flat, stable, heat resistant and
• Do not install the appliance where the appli-
ance door can not be fully opened.
• Always be careful when you move the appli-
ance because it is heavy. Always wear safety
• Make sure that there is air circulation be-
tween the appliance and the floor.
• Adjust the feet to have the necessary space
between the appliance and the carpet.
Warning! Risk of fire and electrical shock.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the electrical information on
the rating plate agrees with the power sup-
ply. If not, contact an electrician.
• Always use a correctly installed shockproof
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and exten-
• Make sure not to cause damage to the mains
plug and to the mains cable. Should the ap-
pliance power supply cable need to be re-
placed, this must be carried out by our Serv-
• Connect the mains plug to the mains socket
only at the end of the installation. Make sure
that there is access to the mains plug after
• Do not pull the mains cable to disconnect
the appliance. Always pull the mains plug.
• Do not touch the mains cable or the mains
plug with wet hands.
• Only for UK and Ireland. The appliance has a
13 amp mains plug. If it is necessary to