Caution for aluminum use on the cooktop
• Aluminum Foil - Use of aluminum foil on a hot cooktop
can damage the cooktop. Do not use thin aluminum
cooking utensils or allow aluminum foil to touch the
surface elements under ANY circumstances.
• Aluminum utensils - The melting point of aluminum
is much lower than that of other metals. Care must be
taken when aluminum pots or pans are used on the
cooktop. If aluminum pans are allowed to boil dry
when using the cooktop, the utensil may be damaged
Replacing the oven light
Be sure the range is unplugged and all parts are COOL before
replacing oven light. Wear a leather-faced glove for protection
against possible broken glass.
The glass shield and wire holder must be in place
whenever the oven is in use. This shield helps protect the
appliance bulb from high temperatures.
The interior oven light bulb is located on the rear wall of the
oven and is covered with a glass shield held by a wire
To replace the interior oven light bulb
1. Turn electrical power off at the main source or unplug
2. Open oven door for access to interior oven light. Once
located, press wire holder to one side to release the
glass shield (See Fig.1).
3. Replace bulb with a new 40 watt appliance bulb.
4. Replace glass shield over bulb and snap wire holder
5. Turn power back on again at the main source (or plug
the range back in).
6. The clock will then need to be set with the correct time
of day. To reset, see "Setting the Clock" in this Use &
CARE & CLEANING