SETTING OVEN CONTROLS
Setting bake time and start time
The bake time and start time pads may be used to set
the length of baking time and to delay the starting time
(delayed timed bake). The oven will turn on at a later time
and stop automatically after the set bake time ends.
To program oven for a delayed start time and to
1. Be sure that the clock displays the correct time of day.
2. Place food in the oven.
3. Press bake. " — — — ° " appears in the display.
4. Within 5 seconds, press the
show "350°F (177°C)." By holding the
temperature can then be adjusted in 5°F increments
(1°C if the control is set to display Celsius).
5. Press bake time. ":00" will appear in the display.
6. Press the
7. Press start time. The time of day will appear in the
8. Press the
in the display.
9. Once the controls are set, the control calculates the
time when baking will stop.
10. The oven will turn ON at the delayed start time and
begin heating. The oven will turn OFF after the set bake
When the set bake time runs out
1. "End" will appear in the display window and the oven
will shut-off automatically.
2. The control will beep 3 times every 60 seconds as a
reminder until clear off is pressed.
To change the oven temperature or bake time after
baking has started
1. Press the function pad you want to change.
2. Press the
. The display will
until the desired baking time
until the desired start time appears
to adjust the setting.
FOOD POISONING HAZARD. Do not let food sit for more
than one hour before or after cooking. Doing so can result
in food poisoning or sickness.
Use caution with the timed bake and delayed timed bake
features. Foods that can easily spoil such as milk, eggs,
fish, meat or poultry, should be chilled in the refrigerator
first. Even when chilled, they should not stand in the
oven for more than 1 hour before cooking begins, and
should be removed promptly when cooking is completed.
Dark or dull pans absorb more heat than shiny bakeware
resulting in dark or overbrowning of foods. It may be
necessary to reduce the oven temperature or cook time
to prevent overbrowning of some foods. Dark pans are
recommended for pies. Shiny pans are recommended
for cakes, cookies and muffins.
During a delayed timed bake the preheat indicator light
will not function until the set time to start cooking is