READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND EXPLANATION OF THE INSTALLATION BEFORE USE
For your safety, the information in this manual must be followed to minimize
the risk of fire or explosion, electric shock, or to prevent property damage,
personal injury, or loss of life.
: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons when using
the washer, follow basic precautions, including the following:
• Before installation, check exterior damages. If it has,
do not install.
• Do not install or store the washer where it will
be exposed to the weather.
• Do not tamper with controls.
• Do not repair or replace any part of the washer
or attempt any servicing unless specifically
recommended in the user-maintenance instructions
or published user-repair instructions that you
understand and have the skills to carry out.
• Keepthe area underneath and around your
appliances free of combustible materials such as
lint, paper, rags, chemicals, etc.
• Close supervision is necessary if this appliance is
used by or near children or infirm persons.
Do not allow them to play on, with, or inside this
or any other appliance.
• Keep washer away from fire.
• Do not leave the washer door open.
An open door could entice children to hang on the
door or crawl inside the washer.
• Never reach into washer while it is moving. Wait
until the drum has completely stopped.
•The laundry process can reduce the flame retardant
•To avoid such a result, carefully follow the garment
manufacturer's wash and care instructions.
• Do not wash or dry articles that have been cleaned
in, washed in, soaked in, or spotted with
combustible or explosive substances (such as wax,
oil, paint, gasoline, degreasers, dry-cleaning
solvents, kerosene, etc.) which may ignite or
explode. Oil may remain in the tub after a whole
cycle resulting in fire during drying. So, do not load
• Do not slam the washer door closed or try to force
the door open when locked. This could result in
damage to the washer.
• When the machine runs high temperature, the front
door may be very hot. Don't touch it.
• To minimize the possibility of electric shock, unplug
this appliance from the power supply or disconnect
the washer at the household distribution panel by
removing the fuse or switching off the circuit breaker
before attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
• When unplugging power cord, do not pull out by
grasping the cord. Otherwise, the power cord may
• Never attempt to operate this appliance if it is
damaged, malfunctioning, partially disassembled, or
has missing or broken parts, including a damaged
cord or plug.
• Before discarding an old machine unplug it. Render
the plug useless. Cut off the cable directly behind
the appliance to prevent misuse.
• When a product was under water, Please call
service center. The risk of electric shock and fire.
!s Do not push down the door excessively,
when washer door open.
This could topple over the washer.
SAVE THESE iNSTRUCTIONS
Thisappliance must b egrounded. Intheevent ofmalfunction or breakdown, grounding willreduce t heriskofelectric s hock b yproviding a path
ofleast r esistance forelectric c urrent. Thisappliance is equipped witha cord having anequipment-grounding
conductor andgrounding plug.
Theplug must b eplugged intoanappropriate
outlet t hatisproperly installed and grounded inaccordance with alllocal c odes a ndordinance.
• Do not use an adapter or otherwise defeat the grounding plug.
• If you don't have the proper outlet, consult an electrician.
: Improperconnectionofthe equipment-grounding c onductorcan resultin riskof electricshock.Checkwith
a qualifiedelectricianor serviceman if you are in doubtas to whetherthe applianceis properlygrounded.Do not modify
the plugprovidedwiththeappliance- if it doesnotfit the outlet,havea properoutletinstalledby a qualifiedelectrician.