2. FEATURES & TECHNICAL EXPLANATION 2-1.FEATURES Ultra Capacity The Larger drum enables not just higher head drop and stronger centrifugal force, but also less tangling and wrinkling of the laundry. Heavier loads, such as king size comforters, blankets, and curtains, can be washed. Direct Drive System The advanced Brushless DC motor directly drives the drum without belt and pulley.
2-2.DETERMINE WASHING TIME BY FUZZY LOGIC To get the best washing performance optimal time is determined by sensing of water temperature, selected washing temperature and laundry amount. water temperature washing time the best selected FUZZY washing washing rinsing time temperature LOGIC performance spin rhythm, time...
2-5. THE DOOR CAN NOT BE OPENED While program is operating When a power failed and power plug is taken out in operation While Door Lock lights turn on. While the motor is in the process of intertial rotating, through the operation is paused. 2-6.
4. INSTALLATION Before servicing ask troubles of customers Check the adjustment(power supply is 220-240V ac 50Hz, remove the transit bolts..) Check the troubles referring to the trouble shooting. Decide service steps referring to disassembly instructions. And then, service and repair. After servicing, operate the appliance whether it works O K or NOT.
HOW TO CONNECT INLET HOSE Check that the rubber packing is inside of the valve connector. Connect the inlet hose firmly to prevent leak. CONNECT DRAIN HOSE Make sure that the hose is not twisted. Avoid submerging the end of the hose. The drain hose should be placed under 100cm from the floor.
TEST OPERATION Preparation for Press the POWER button. Press the Start/Pause washing. button. Connect the power plug to the outlet. In case of Coloreds program. Connect the inlet hose. Check the water heating. Check automatic reverse Check the water supply. turn.
5. OPERATION POWER BUTTON EST. TIME REMAINING • This display shows: • Use this button to turn the power a) the estimated time remaining in the On/Off. cycle when operating. b) an error code when an error has been detected. CYCLE SELECTOR KNOB •...
INTENSIVE, FAVORITE BUTTON STATUS INDICATOR • These lights show which portion • Intensive: If the laundry is heavily soild “Intensive” optionis of the cycle the washer is effective. By selecting the Intensive option,the operating. wash time may be extended, depending onthe program selected.
7. TROUBLE SHOOTING 7-1.BEFORE SVC CHECKING Be careful of electric shock or disconnecting the parts while trouble shooting. Voltage of each terminal is 220-240V~ and DC while applying an electric current. 7-2.QC TEST MODE. Pressing Rinse, and Temp. button simultaneously. Press the Power button, while the above condition.
7-5.ERROR DISPLAY. If you press the Start/Pause button in error condition, any error except ‘ ’ will disappear and the machine will change into pause status. In case of if the error is not resolved within 20 sec., and in case of other errors, if the error is not resolved within 4 min., power will be turned off automatically and the error will remain blinking.
ERROR SYMPTOM CAUSE MOTOR • The connector in the LEAD WIRE ASSEMBLY is not connected to ERROR the connnector of STATOR ASSEMBLY Reconnect or repair the connector • The hall sensor is out of order/defective. Replace the STATOR ASSEMBLY • The Dry Heater is out of order HEATOR Replace the Dry Heater ERROR...
8. ERROR DIAGNOSIS AND CHECK LIST 8-1.DIAGNOSIS AND ANSWER FOR ABNORMAL OPERATION SYMPTOM GUIDE FOR SERVICE CALL NO POWER Is the power plug connected firmly to AC 220-240V outlet? Power failure? or Breaker opened? Visit to check Water inlet trouble No Inlet Is "...
SYMPTOM GUIDE FOR SERVICE CALL Started with door opened? Close the door Visit to check Check if the door switch is O K. Is " " displayed? Is the debris filter clogged with foreign Clean up material such as pin, coin and etc.? the filter.
SYMPTOM GUIDE FOR SERVICE CALL Suds overflow from the Is low-sudsing detergent for the drum appliance. washing machine used? (In this condition, wash and spin do not operate LOW-SUDSING normally) Is the proper amount of detergent used as recommended? Recommend to reduce the using amount of detergent.
8-2.FAULT DIAGNOSIS AND TROUBLE SHOOTING CAUTION 1. Be careful of electric shock or disconnecting the parts while trouble shooting. 2. First of all, check the connection of each part terminal with wiring diagram. 3. If you replace the MAIN PWB ASSEMBLY, Put in the connectors correctly. NO POWER When measuring the voltage of the outlet, Check the fuse?
NO WATER SUPPLY Is water supply shut-off? Is the tap opened? Open the tap. Check the AIR CHAMBER When you press both Rinse button and Spin button and the tube clogged simultaneously, is the water level frequency below 240? with impurity. Is the inlet valve filter clogged with impurity? Clean the filter.
S O F T E N E R D O E S N O T F L O W I N Refer to Is water supplied? NO WATER SUPPLY Check the wiring on the Are receptacles correctly connected to the terminals dispenser.
HEATING WITHOUT WATER When pressing Rinse and Temp. at the same time after draining, is the water level frequency 255? Replace the When pressing Rinse and Temp. buttons at the S.PRESSURE SWITCH same time while washing, is the water level ASSEMBLY frequency between 230 - 243 ? After completely drained and turn...
220-240V~? AC 220-240V YELLOW-BLACK BLACK HEATING CONTINUOUSLY ABOVE THE SETTING WATER TEMPERATURE When checking THERMISTOR on the tub is the Push the THERMISTOR THERMISTOR loosened above 2mm from tightly to the rubber. the rubber?
S P I N T R O U B L E Check the S.PRESSURE SWITCH Check on the spinning, is the frequency of the ASSEMBLY or HOSE (Pressure). water level 248 or more. The frequency can be If the problem is on the checked by pressing the Rinse and Temp.
[dHE] ERROR DISPLAY Replace the thermistor. (6322FR2046B) CHECK FOR DRY HEATER TROUBLE CHECK FOR DRY FAN MOTOR TROUBLE Disassemble the cabinet cover and condensing bellows. Clean the bellows Is there any foreign object in condensing bellows. Disassemble the dry fan assy and dry duct upper, and clean foreign object in duct and fan.
Are receptacles correctly connected to the terminals of the DRY DUCT Reconnect the ASSEMBLY? receptacle PWB HARNESS...
9. DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS Disassemble and repair the parts after pulling out power cord from the outlet. PANEL ASSEMBLY, CONTROL TOP PLATE ASSEMBLY Unscrew 2 screws on the back of the top plate. Pull the top plate backward and upward as shown. Pull out the drawer and unscrew 2 screws.
Disconnect connector from the wiring. Two screws are unscrewed. Push the hook of between BASE,CABINET and PWB ASSEMBLY below as shown. Pull the PWB assembly (Main) to arrow direction.
Disassemble the top plate assembly. Pull out the drawer. Push out the DISPENSER ASSEMBLY after unscrew 2 screws. When reconnecting the connector Unscrew the nut at the lower part of the dispenser. Disassemble the 4 or 5 connectors from the valves. Blue Housing(BK-YL/BK) Blue Housing(BK-GY/WH) White Housing(BK-WH/BK)
Unscrew the 2 screws from the lower of the DECO PANEL. Unscrew the 4 screws from the back of the DECO PANEL. Pull out the DECO PANEL Unscrew the 4 screws from upper of the canbinet cover. Unscrew the screw from filter cover. Put a flat ( - ) screwdriver or putty knife into the both sides of the filter cover, and pull it out.
Open the door. Disassemble the clamp assembly. Tilt the cabinet cover. Disconnect the door switch connector. NOTE: When assembling the CABINET COVER, connect the connector. Lift and separate the cabinet cover. Disassemble the clamp assembly. Disassemble the Gasket.
DOOR Open the door. Remove the two screws from the Hinge. When removing the Door Assembly, it is necessory to hold the break is inner of the cabinet cover. Be careful! The door is heavy. DOOR LOCK SWITCH ASSEMBLY Open the door and disassemble the CLAMP ASSEMBLY.
Disassemble the cabinet cover. Separate the pump hose, the bellows and the circulation hose assembly from the pump assembly. Disassemble the pump assembly in arrow direction. Disassemble the cabinet cover. Separate 2 connectors from the heater. Washing Heater Loosen the nut and pull out the heater. Ring Terminal CAUTION •...
Disassemble the cabinet cover. Separate the heater from the tub. Remove any foreign objects (wire, coin, etc.) by inserting a long bar in the opening. Disassemble the back cover. Remove the bolt. Pull out the Rotor. Unscrew the 2 screws from the tub bracket. Remove the 6 bolts on the stator.
To check out the fault diagnosis of TSG, in case of removing the water inside, you can pull out the plug and let the water drain away. Be cautious in case of the TSG is hot temperature. Remove the housing coupled the TSG (Heater, Water level frequency-sensor, Thermistor) Taking out the screw of the TSG and Body...
Taking out the screws of Body Frame (2EA) Separate the hoses from the TSG. Remove the Body Frame and then, separate the TSG from the washer...