Level floor :
Allowable slope under entire washer is 1°
Power outlet •
Must be within 1.5 meters of either side of location of
washer. Do not overload the outlet with more than one
For wall, door and floor modeling is required.
(10cm : rear/2cm:right
& left side)
Do not place or store laundry products on top of washer
at any times.
They can damage the finish or controls.
Install the washer on a flat hard floor.
Make sure that air circulation around the washer is not impeded by carpets,rug etc.
• Never try to correct any unevenness in the floor with pieces of wood, cardboard or similar
materials under the washer.
• If it is impossible to avoid positioning the washer next to a gas cooker or coal burning stove,an
covered with aluminum foil on the side facing the cooker or
stove,must be inserted between the two appliance.
• The washer must not be installed in rooms where the temperature can drop below 0°C.
• Please ensure that when the washer is installed, it is easily accessible for the engineer in the
event of a breakdown.
• With the washer installed adjust all four feet using the transit bolt spanner provided ensuring the
appliance is stable, and a clearance of approximately 20mm is left between the top of the washer
and the underside of the work-top.