• When washing cycle is completed,
is displayed on the "Multi display".
• When Child lock is selected, the" i_
lamp is on.
• After the end of dry, " r i ,,is displayed.
• When time delay is selected, it shows the
remaining times to finish the selected
• If the washer encounters a fault during
operation, the associated fault will be
Water pressure sensing error
FE" : Problem of overfilling water
dE ": Door is not closed
_c_ r ,,. Over load in motor
_-r ,,. Over load in motor
i E" : Water inlet trouble
' Drainage trouble
' Unbalanced load
E" : Water temperature trouble
PF" : The washer experienced a power
: Dry heater or thermostat trouble.
If these error letters are displayed, please refer to
the troubleshooting page 28 and foUow the
• During washing cycle, the remaining
washing time is displayed.
• Recommended program by manufacturer.
- Cotton ' around 2 hours and 31 minutes
• around 2 hours and 51 minutes
Synthetic ' around 1 hour and 22 minutes
Delicate ' around 1 hour and 4 minutes
Wool/Silk ' around 1 hour and 1 minute
Hand Wash ' around 52 minutes
Quick 30 ' around 30 minutes
Duvet ' around 1 hour and 21 minutes
Drain: around 1 minute
• The washing time may vary by the amount
of laundry, water pressure, water
temperature and other washing conditions.
• If an unbalanced load is detected or if the
suds removing program operates, the wash
time may be extended.
(Max. increasing time is 45 minutes.)