• By pressing the Temp.
button, the water
temperature can be
- 30°C / 40°C / 60°C / 95°C
• Water temperature can be selected as
below according to the program.
Cold-30 °C-40" C-60°C-95°C
Cold-30 °C-40" C-60°C
- Delicate & Wool/Silk & Quick 30 & Hand
Wash & Duvet
Cold-30" C-40" C
lamp will light up for
For the more detailed
to the page15.
• This option can be used to reduce the time
of a wash program.
• To use this option press the Time Save
button once before the wash program is
• This washer-dryer's
automatical process from
washing to drying can be
• For most even drying, make
sure all articles in the clothes
load are similar in material
• Do not overload dryer by stuffing too many
articles into drum. Items must be able to
• If you open door and remove load before dryer
has finished its cycle, remember to press the
• By pressing the DRY button, you can select
( Low Temp. 1 _
• After the end of dry, " r _ "is displayed.
By pressing the "Start/Pause" button the
program can be ended. If you not press the
"Start/Pause" button, the program is ended
after about 4 hours.
" r _ "Cooling Cycle.
• Use your Automatic Cycles to dry most loads.
Electronic sensors measures the temperature
of the exhaust to increase or decrease drying
temperatures for faster reaction time and
tighter temperature control.
• Recommand Automatic drying course as a
kind of clothes.
a) Synthetic- Low Temp.
b) If you want to iron clothes-Iron
c) Cotton - Cupboard
d) Diaper - Very
NOTE: The estimated drying time varies
from the actual drying time with an
Automatic. The type of fabric, size of the load,
and the dryness selected affect drying time.