This equipment is not designed for maritime use or for use mobile installations such as
caravans, aircraft etc.
Turn off the stopcock if the machine is to be left for any length of time (e.g. holiday),
especially if there is no floor drain(gully) in the immediate vicinity.
When disposing of the appliance, cut off the mains cable, and destroy the plug Disable the
door lock to prevent young children being trapped inside.
Packaging material (e.g. Films, Styrofoam) can be dangerous for children. There is a risk of
suffocation ) Keep all packaging well away from children
of drain hose
• When installing the drain hose sink,
secure it tightly with a string.
• Proper securing of the drain hose wilt
protect the floor from damage due to
• The drain hose should not be placed higher
than 100 cm above the floor. Water in the
washer does not drain or drains slowly.
• Proper securing of the drain hose will protect
the floor from damage due to water leakage.
• When the drain hose is too long, do not force
back into the washer. This will cause