• The water circulation
• Clean the water circulation
nozzle, if clogged.
• Cleaning your washer
Proper care of your washer can extend its life.
The outside of the machine can be cleaned with warm water and a neutral non abrasive
Immediately wipe off any spills. Wipe with damp cloth.
Try not to hit surface with sharp objects.
÷ IMPORTANT: Do not use methylated spirits, diluents or similar products.
Dry around the washer door opening, flexible gasket and door glass.
Run washer through a complete cycle using hot water.
Repeat process if necessary.
Remove hard water deposits using only cleaners labeled as safe for washing
• Winterizing instructions
If the washer is stored in an area where freezing may occur or moved in freezing
temperatures, follow these instructions to prevent damage to the washer:
1. Turn off water supply tap.
2. Disconnect hoses from water supply and drain water from hoses.
3. Plug electrical cord into a properly grounded electrical outlet.
4. Add lgallon(3.8L) of nontoxic recreational vehicle(RV) antifreeze into an empty wash drum.
Close the door.
5. Set spin cycle and let washer spin for 1minute to drain out all water.
Not all of the RV antifreeze will be expelled.
6. Unplug electrical power cord, dry the drum interior, and close the door.
7. Remove dispenser drawer, drain and dry excessive water from the compartments.
8. Store washer in an upright position.
9. To remove antifreeze from washer after storage, run empty washer
through a complete cycle using detergent. Do not add wash load.