Time Delay I
Preparing washing before starting "Time Delay"
- Turn on the water tap.
- Load laundry and close the door.
- Place the detergent and fabric softener in
• How to set "Time Delay"
- Press Power(_))
- Turn the Program dial to select
the program you require.
- Press Time Delay button and set the
- Press the Start/Pause(_)
• If Time Delay button is pressed, "3:00" is
displayed. The maximum delayed time is
19:00 hours and the minimum time is 3:00
• Each pressing of the button advances time
delay by one hour.
• To cancel the time delay, press the
• Time Delay is 'expected time' from the
present to the completion of washing cycle
or selected process (Wash, Rinse, Spin).
• According to the condition of water sttpply and
temperature, the delayed time and the actual
washing time may vary.
O No Spin
• By pressing the Spin button,
the spin speed can be
• Spin speed is available according to the
program as follows.
- Cotton & Cotton-Eco & Quick 30
- Synthetic & Wool/Silk
& Hand Wash &
• If "No Spin" is selected, the washer stops
after draining water.
The reqtdred lamp will light up,for