1. Do not use an extension cord or double adapter.
2. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agents or similarly
qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
3. Always unplug the machine and turn off the water supply after use.
4. Connect the machine to an earthed socket in accordance with current wiring regulations.
5. The appliance must be positioned so that the plug is easily accessible.
• Repairs to the washing machine must only be carried out qualified personnel. Repairs carried out by
inexperienced persons may cause injury or serious malfunctioning. Contact your local service center
• Do not install your washing machine in rooms where temperatures below freezing may occur. Frozen
hoses may burst under pressure. The reliability of the electronic control unit may be impaired at
temperatures below freezing point.
• If the appliance is delivered in the winter months and temperatures are below freezing : Store the washing
machine at room temperature for a few hours before putting it into operation.
 Washing Machine is to be connected
to the water mains using new hose-sets
and that old
should not be used.
water supply hose
• Water s_qfl_Iv p ressure must be between 30kPu and lO00kPu
• Don't strip oi crossthread _ahenconnecting hdet hose to the _uhe.
• If the _uter sHpplvpressure is more than lO00kPa, a decompression de_ice
should be installed.
• Two rubber seals are supplied with the water inlet hoses these are in
order to prevent water leaks.
• Check water tightness of washing machine connections by turning
the tap completely on,
• Periodically check the condition of the hose and replace the hose if
• Make sure that there is no kink on the hose and that it is not crushed.
• When )oiir _usher has t++o _ uhes,
• If the washer has two valves, the energy is saved by using hot valve.
After completing connection, i f water leaksfrom the hose,repeatthe samesteps.Usethe mostconventional type
of faucet for water supply.In casethe faucetis squareor too big, removethe spacingring beforeinsertingthe
faucet intothe adaptor.