wiper blades 1
• Lift the wiper arm 3.
• Move the blade into a horizontal
• Press tab 2 and slide the wiper
blade downwards until the hook
4 of the wiper arm is released.
• Remove blade in direction of
arrow (A) and fit new blade in
direction of arrow (B).
Replacing the rear screen wiper
• Lift the wiper arm 6.
• Pivot the blade until a resistance
• Release the blade by pulling it (C).
Refitting a windscreen or rear
screen wiper blade
Refitting is the reverse of removal.
Ensure the blade is correctly locked
• In freezing conditions, make
• Keep an eye on the condition of
sure that the wiper blades are
not stuck to the windscreen
(risk of overheating the motor).
the blades. Change them as soon
as they become less efficient:
approximately once a year.