The most important characteristic
of your appliance
• The appliance can be used as a freezing unit or as a refrigerator
depending on requirement. For this purpose, the operation mode
"Freezing" or the operation mode "Cooling" can be selected on the
– In the operation mode "Freezing", the appliance is usable for
freezing and deep-temperature storage with temperatures from
-15 °C up to -24 °C.
– In the operation mode "Cooling", this appliance can be operated as
a "long fresh" cooling unit with temperatures of 0 °C to +2 °C,
whereby a dry cabinet interior climate is attained through the no-
frost (frost-free) technology. The appliance can also be used in the
adjustable temperature range of up to +16 °C as a chilled cupboard
for food and drink. Naturally, it is also usable as a "normal"
refrigerator for the temperature range of +2 °C to +5 °C.
• COOLMATIC/FROSTMATIC can be selected depending on purpose and
– The COOLMATIC function is suitable for fast cooling larger
quantities when in the refrigerator mode, e.g. for drinks or salads
during a party.
Thereby, a DESIRED temperature of +2 °C is automatically preset.
After 6 hours have expired, the COOLMATIC function is terminated
– The FROSTMATIC function caters for quick freezing of fresh
foodstuffs and protects at the same time the foodstuff already
stored against undesired temperature increase when in the freezer
mode. The electronics of the appliance recognises automatically,
when the quick freezing mode can be completed, and automatically
switches off the FROSTMATIC function.(Depending upon the
quantity to be frozen after 30 up to maximum 51 hours).
• The no-frost (frost free) system enables both the freezing of fresh
foodstuff as well as the storage of readily frozen or cooled foodstuff
by cold air. An evaporator cools the air in the interior space of the
appliance, which is circulated and uniformly distributed by a
ventilator. This uniformly circulating air-flow creates for a dry
climate, low temperature fluctuations and low temperature
differences in the entire appliance interior. The moisture in the air
condenses as frost on the evaporator. The evaporator thaws/defrosts -
automatically, as soon as this is necessary. The melted water is