– aluminium foil, extra strong.
• The following are suited for sealing bags and wraps:
plastic clips, rubber bands or adhesive tape.
• Press air out of bags and wraps before sealing, because air
encourages drying of frozen goods.
• Make flat packages, because these freeze more quickly.
• Do not fill cans for frozen goods to the brim with liquid or paste-like
goods, because liquids expand during freezing.
Note for inspection authorities:
Batch plans for the determination of freezing performance or warm-up
time can be requested directly from the manufacturer.
Attention! Before initial loading of the freezer compartment with
previously frozen goods, the required storage temperature of -18 °C
must be reached.
• Load freezer only with packaged frozen goods, so that they do not
dry out or lose their flavour, and so that no flavour contamination of
other frozen goods can occur.
• Please observe maximum storage times and expiry dates of frozen
In so far as possible store frozen goods separately according to type in
compartments and drawers. Thus, you will have a better overview, avoid
opening the door for a long time and save power.
From a food safety point of view, -18 °C is deemed sufficient as cold
Preparation of Ice Cubes
1. Fill ice cube tray (not included with all models) 3/4 full with cold water
and place in the freezer tray or a drawer and allow to freeze.
2. To remove the finished ice cubes twist the ice cube tray or hold under
running water for a short time.
Attention! Do not, under any circumstances, free an ice tray which is
frozen to the appliance with pointed or sharp edged objects. Use a
spoon-handle or similar object.