Merged RTP Jobs
After you merge jobs in the Job Preview & Editor tool, do not change any job parameters that
require re-RIPing, such as Color Emulation, or Image Quality, or Imposition template
changes that require a 90 degree rotation.
Progressive JPEG Images
Progressive JPEG images are not supported.
• You cannot import TIFF files to the Spire Color Server via a hot folder.
• Submit Brisque jobs under foldername.job and not just the .assign file.
• Submit single pages of a Brisque job under foldername.p.
• In Windows 98, if the printer name is more than eight characters; the hot folder name and
icon do not appear.
• In Windows ME, if the printer name is more than 11 characters; the hot folder name and icon
do not appear.
Note: You may save these virtual printers under a shorter name and use their corresponding
hot folders instead.
Exceptions for Imposed Jobs
• When you use the Step & Repeat template with the Cut & Stack option, the Exceptions tab
• In imposition, you cannot set paper size as an exception.
• In imposition, do not use the Front cover or Back cover parameters to print front or back
covers. Instead, use the Exceptions tab in the Job Parameters window, and specify sheet
number one as an exception in the job.
Mapping Option in Profile Manager
The Mapping feature doesn't always function as expected in this version; destination profiles
that are assigned to specific paper colors do not take effect on the print results.