Turning off the power
Press TV a on the remote control unit or
STANDBY/ON on the Plasma Display.
• The system enters the standby mode and the
image on the screen disappears.
• Both STANDBY indicators light up red.
• It is recommended to place the system into the
standby mode by pressing TV a on the remote
control unit. This allows the system to
automatically receive Electronic Program Guide
information signals in the standby mode.
Plasma Display/Media Receiver status indicators
For other than the above, see "Troubleshooting" on page 106.
Press POWER on the Media Receiver.
• The STANDBY indicator on the Media Receiver
turns off and the one on the Plasma Display
Press POWER on the Plasma Display.
• The STANDBY indicator on the Plasma Display
• You can also reverse steps 2 and 3.
• If you are not going to use this system for a long
period of time, be sure to remove the power cord
from the power outlet.
Power to the Plasma Display and Media Receiver is off. Or the power
cords have been disconnected.
Power to the system is on.
The system is in the standby mode.
Power to the Media Receiver is off. Or the power cord has been discon-
nected from the Media Receiver.
Power to the Plasma Display is off. Or the power cord has been discon-
nected from the Plasma Display.
7/24/03, 1:58 PM