Electronic Program Guide (EPG) (for DTV Only)
Using the EPG
Use the following procedure to check the schedule of
digital TV programs, view information about desired
programs, and/or select programs to watch.
Press DTV GUIDE.
• The EPG screen appears.
• "Downloading EPG data now" appears on the
• When EPG data acquisition is finished, the
picture window shows moving images of a TV
program watched when DTV GUIDE is pressed.
• Information about the selected program appears
in the information window.
• To watch a program currently on air, select the
program, and then press ENTER.
• You can check information about programs
scheduled for up to 12 coming hours.
• Depending on conditions, it may take some time
to acquire EPG data.
to select a desired TV
To view more information (not current displayed)
about the selected program, press DTV INFO.
• Detailed information appears on the schedule
shown in the schedule window, you
can scroll the window by pressing / .
• To quit display of detailed information, press
DTV INFO again (or RETURN).
To quit the Program Guide, press DTV GUIDE
• The schedule window does not show finished
• When the power to the system is switched off, all
acquired EPG data is cleared.
7/24/03, 2:00 PM