Useful Adjustment Settings
When the selected time elapses, the Sleep Timer
automatically places the system into the standby mode.
Press SLEEP to select the desired time.
• The timer starts counting.
• Each time you press SLEEP, the selection is switched
• The factory default is "Off".
• To cancel the Sleep Timer, select "Off" by pressing
• Five minutes before the selected time elapses, the
remaining time appears every minute.
You can also use the menu to set the Sleep Timer.
Press HOME MENU.
to select "Sleep Timer", and then press
to select the desired time, and then
Press HOME MENU to exit the menu.
7/24/03, 2:01 PM