Electronic Program Guide (EPG) (for DTV Only)
Recording TV programs via a VCR
If you connect an appropriate VCR controller to the
Media Receiver, you can preset digital TV programs for
recording with a connected VCR. See page 78.
Press DTV GUIDE.
• The EPG screen appears.
preset, and then press ENTER.
• A setup menu appears.
to select "Program Rec", and then
• A dialog box for mode selection appears.
to select a program to be
to select "ANALOG", and then press
• A dialog box for confirmation appears.
Press / to select "OK", and then press ENTER.
• The program is preset and the schedule table is
• A red square icon appears for the preset
• A black icon appears for overlapped
Press DTV GUIDE to exit the Program Guide.
• Switch on the recording equipment at least 30
seconds before the start of the preset program;
otherwise recording will not be executed.
• Finish presetting operations two minutes before the
start of the program; otherwise presettings may fail.
• For priorities about overlapped presettings, see
"Priority rules for overlapped presettings" on page 63.
• Confirm that the video output terminals on the Media
Receiver have been connected to the signal input
terminals on the VCR to be used for recording.
• If you switch off the system using the POWER
button, the program presetting will become
ineffective. Be careful not to switch off the power.
7/24/03, 2:00 PM