Press SPLIT to select the display mode.
• Each time you press SPLIT, the display mode is
switched among 2-screen, picture-in-picture,
When in the 2-screen or picture-in-picture mode,
to select a screen to be active.
• "z z z z z " appears on the active screen, which
To select the desired input source, press the
appropriate input source button.
• If watching TV programs, press CH +/– to
change the channel.
• The multiscreen function cannot display images from
the same input source at the same time. If you make
such an attempt, a warning message appears.
• When you press HOME MENU, DTV GUIDE, or
DTV INFO, the single-screen mode is restored and
the corresponding menu is displayed.
Use the following procedure to capture and freeze one
frame from a moving image that you are watching.
• A still image appears on the right screen while a
moving image is shown on the left screen.
Press FREEZE again to cancel the function.
• With the screen split, any image cannot be frozen.
• When this function is not available, a warning mes-
7/24/03, 1:58 PM