Watching conventional TV channels
Unless you set up conventional TV channels that you
can watch under the current conditions, you cannot
tune in those channels. For the procedure, see "Setting
up conventional TV channels" on page 41.
• Conventional TV channels in this manual designate
TV channels that are received through the conven-
tional VHF/UHF frequencies or conventional cable TV
Selecting the antenna
After confirming that the Mode switch on the remote
control unit has been set to "TV", press ANT on the
remote control unit to select antenna A or B.
• Make this selection depending on the connections to
the antenna input terminals on the Media Receiver
(pages 24 to 26).
Using CH +/– on the remote control unit
• Press CH + to increase the channel number.
• Press CH – to decrease the channel number.
• CHANNEL +/– on the Plasma Display operates the
same as CH +/–.
Using CH RETURN on the remote control unit
Press CH RETURN to switch the currently tuned
channel to the previously tuned channel.
Press CH RETURN again to switch back to the
currently tuned channel.
Using 0 – 9 on the remote control unit
Select channels directly by pressing buttons 0 to 9.
• To select channel 5 (1-digit channel), press 5.
• To select channel 25 (2-digit channel), press 2,
followed by 5.
• To select channel 125 (3-digit channel), press 1, then
2, followed by 5.
• After entering a channel number, you may press CH
ENTER to tune in the channel more quickly.
7/24/03, 1:58 PM