Using the On-Screen Display
• The projector has a multi-language On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu that can be
displayed with or without an input source.
• To navigate through the tabs in the Main Menu, press the
your projectors control panel or remote control.
• To select a submenu, press the
• To select an option, press the
or remote control. The color changes to dark blue. When an item is selected, the
color changes to dark blue.
• Use the
• To go back to Main Menu, go to Back tab and press the
panel or the remote control.
• To exit the OSD, go to EXIT tab and press the
button directly on the control panel or the remote control.
Auto Adjust automatically adjusts the projector's Frequency and Tracking in PC
mode. While Auto Adjustment is in progress, the following message appears on
Using Your Projector
button on your projector's control panel or
buttons on the control panel or remote control to adjust the
buttons on your projector's control panel
button or press the Menu
button on the control