• Operation Mode: Allows you to select the operation mode. The two options
are: Normal Mode and ECO Mode.
• Projector Mode: Allows you to select the projector mode, depending on how
the projector is mounted. There are 4 projection modes: Front Projection-
Desktop, Front Projection-Ceiling Mount, Rear Projection-Desktop and
Rear Projection-Ceiling Mount.
• Source Select: The Source Select menu allows you to select your projector
input source. You can select VGA-A, VGA-B, S-Video, Composite Video,
HDMI, and Wireless/Network.
• Video Mode: Select a mode to optimize the display image based on how the
projector is being used:
- Presentation: Best for presentation slides.
- Bright: Maximum brightness and contrast.
- Movie: For viewing movie & photo.
- sRGB: Provide a more accurate color representation.
- Custom: User preferred settings.
• Blank Screen: You can select On or Off.
• Aspect Ratio: Allows you to select the aspect ratio to adjust how the image
• Brightness: Select value
• Contrast: Select value to adjust the display contrast.
Click the Auto Adjust button to adjust the settings automatically.
• Audio Input: Select the input source. Options are: Audio-A, Audio-B,
Audio-C and HDMI.
• Volume: Select the value (0~20) for audio volume.
• Speaker: Select On to enable the audio function or select Off to disable the
• Alert Volume: Set the alert loudness (Off, Low, Mid, or High) for power
on/off, warning and command keys.
Click the Factory Reset button to restore the factory defaults settings.
adjust the brightness of the image.
Using Your Projector