• E-mail Alert: You can set whether to be notified by email (Enable) or not
• To/CC/From: You can enter email address of sender (From) and recipients
(To/Cc) to receive notification when an abnormality or warning occurs.
• Subject: You can enter the subject line of the email.
Click the E-mail Alert Test button to test the e-mail alert settings.
• Out going SMTP server, User name and Password should be provided by
your network administrator or MIS.
• You can select the abnormalities or warnings to be notified by email. When
any of the alert conditions occur, an email will be sent to the recipients
Click the Save button to save settings.
Using Your Projector