When the flash is charged, press the shutter button to
take a photo.
• The flash is charged when
the camera viewfinder are both lit.
When the correct exposure has been obtained for the photo just taken,
is displayed in the data panel for approximately four seconds.
• The photo will be under-exposed if taken before charging is complete.
• Press the shutter button after making sure that charging is complete
when using the flash with the self-timer.
• Either Autoflash or Fill-flash is selected, depending on your camera. For
details, refer to the operating instructions of your camera.
• If your camera has AUTO mode or Scene Selection mode, they are dealt
with here as program auto.
indicators on the rear of the unit and in
Continued on the next page