The various flash settings may be changed as necessary.
The following five items may be changed.
• Wireless channel setting (channels 1 to 4)
• Flash range units (m/ft)
• Time to auto power off (4 minutes/15 minutes/60 minutes/none)
• Time to auto power off when using wireless flash (60 minutes/none)
• Recording modes in which manual flash and multiple flash may be set
(M mode only/all modes)
Press the select button for 3 seconds.
• The first item (wireless channel setting) is displayed.
Press the select button to select the item, and press the
+ or – button to select the desired setting.
• Each time the select button is pressed, the above five items appear
on the data panel (see following page).