Do not operate appliance with a damaged cord or if the
appliance has been dropped or damaged- until it has been
examined by a qualified serviceman.
Let appliance cool completely before putting away. Loop
cord loosely around appliance when storing.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not immerse this
appliance in water or other liquids.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble this
appliance, but take it to a qualified serviceman when
service or repair work is required. Incorrect reassembly can
cause electric shock when the appliance is used
The use of an accessory attachment not recommended by
the manufacturer may cause a risk of fire, electric shock, or
injury to persons.
Batteries may become hot or explode due to improper use.
Use only the batteries specified in this instruction manual.
Do not install the batteries with the polarity (+/-) reversed.
Do not subject batteries to fire or high temperatures.
Do not attempt to recharge (except for rechargeable
batteries), short or disassemble.
Do not mix, batteries of different types, brands or ages.
Do not touch the flashtube during operation, it may become hot
when the flash fires.