2.2 Electrical connection
Risk of fire and electric shock.
• All electrical connections should be made by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the parameters on the rating plate are compatible with the electrical ratings
of the mains power supply.
• Always use a correctly installed shockproof socket.
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and extension cables.
• Make sure not to cause damage to the mains plug and to the mains cable. Should the mains
cable need to be replaced, this must be carried out by our Authorised Service Centre.
• Do not let mains cables touch or come near the appliance door or the niche below the
appliance, especially when it operates or the door is hot.
• The shock protection of live and insulated parts must be fastened in such a way that it
cannot be removed without tools.
• Connect the mains plug to the mains socket only at the end of the installation. Make sure
that there is access to the mains plug after the installation.
• If the mains socket is loose, do not connect the mains plug.
• Do not pull the mains cable to disconnect the appliance. Always pull the mains plug.
• Use only correct isolation devices: line protecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type fuses removed
from the holder), earth leakage trips and contactors.
• The electrical installation must have an isolation device which lets you disconnect the
appliance from the mains at all poles. The isolation device must have a contact opening
width of minimum 3 mm.
• This appliance is supplied without a main plug and a main cable.
Risk of injury, burns and electric shock or explosion.
• This appliance is for household use only.
• Do not change the specification of this appliance.
• Make sure that the ventilation openings are not blocked.
• Do not let the appliance stay unattended during operation.
• Deactivate the appliance after each use.
• Be careful when you open the appliance door while the appliance is in operation. Hot air can
• Do not operate the appliance with wet hands or when it has contact with water.
• Do not apply pressure on the open door.
• Do not use the appliance as a work surface or as a storage surface.
• Open the appliance door carefully. The use of ingredients with alcohol can cause a mixture
of alcohol and air.
• Do not let sparks or open flames to come in contact with the appliance when you open the
• Do not put flammable products or items that are wet with flammable products in, near or on