2.6 Internal lighting
Risk of electric shock.
• The type of light bulb or halogen lamp used for this appliance is for household appliances
only. Do not use it for house lighting.
• Before replacing the lamp, disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
• Use only lamps with the same specifications.
• To repair the appliance contact the Authorised Service Centre.
• Use original spare parts only.
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the mains supply.
• Cut off the mains electrical cable close to the appliance and dispose of it.
• Remove the door catch to prevent children or pets from becoming trapped in the appliance.