4. Lock the tilt adjustment knob, if used, and the tripod height adjustment knobs.
5. Position tripod so the camera is directly facing the blackbody and subject.
1. If there are external input or output devices that need to be connected to the camera (for example:
light, LED, door contacts, relays, etc.), connect the devices to the camera's digital I/O connector
cables. For more information see
2. If an external microphone and/or speakers need to be connected to the camera, connect the
devices to the camera's audio I/O cables. For more information, see
External Devices on
3. Connect a network cable to the Ethernet port (RJ-45 connector).
The Link LED indicator will turn on once a network link has been established.
4. Connect power using one of the following methods:
Connecting to Power and External Devices on
Connecting to Power and