TG-10SRX Stationary Receiver
1. Important Cautions
• Always make all connections before plugging the unit into an AC power outlet.
• Do not leave the devices in a place with high temperature nor high humidity.
• Keep the devices away from fire and heat sources.
• Operated in UHF band where there is less RF interference than the VHF band.
• Due to the PLL synthesized technology, the system can offer up to 16 selectable
frequencies for choosing simultaneously.
• The true diversity reception with 2 independent RF receivers ensure the stable
transmission and reception.
• Adjustable Pilot tone squelch control can effectively reduce the noise.
• Equipped with S.A. W . filter benefits the interference-resistant.
• Tuned antennas can benefit the stable RF reception.
• Built-in Noise Squelch circuity & Mute function are available to restrain the
interference for signals.
• Compact half-rack receiver design is considerable for the space saving.
• Rugged metal housing can pass through the difficult environment.
• Equipped with balanced XLR and unbalanced output allow great convenience.
• Anti-interference design is available to work with every computer device.