1. Important Caution Always make all connections before plugging the unit into an AC power outlet. Do not leave the devices in a place with high temperature or high humidity. Do not handle the power cord with wet hands! Keep the devices away from re and heat sources. is is a general user’...
4-1 Receiver// UR-816D（DB) Front panel Antenna Power On/O Switch Power LED Channel selector RF indicator AF indicator Volume control (UR-816D) (UR-816DB) 4 5 6 VOL. PLL SINGLE CHANNEL DIVERSITY RECEIVER UR-816DB POWER MIN. MAX. AF OUTPUT AF OUTPUT AF OUTPUT...
4-2 Miniature Transmitter UT-16GT/UT-16GTP Power On/Mute/O switch LED indicator for power On/O , ba ery status and mute Channel selector Input gain Antenna 6.3GT plug: Jack plug 516GT: Accordion microphone module 508GT: Winds & Brass microphone module 16GT Adapter 516 Bracket 16GT Clip: Winds clip Ba ery Lid (Color ID): Orange / White / Silver included CLP-UT...
5. Preparing Procedures & Basic Operation 5-1 Receiver (1) Connect to the subsequent unit (e.g. mixer, or amplifier) Connect one end of a proper AF cable to the AF Output or Balanced XLR Output socket, then plug another end to the “MIC IN” input socket of a mixer or a ampli er (Step 1) (2) Connect the power supply unit Plug in one end of AC/DC adaptor cable to Power Supply Jack in the rear panel of receiver, and plug another end into an AC outlet (Step 2)
5-2 Battery Insertion Of The Transmitter (1) Press Down the ba ery lid and slide it out. (2) Insert or replace with a new ba ery according to the polarity indication. (3) Switch the ON/MUTE/OFF switch to ON. If the ba ery is in good condition the LED indicator will light in Green constantly.
5-3 Install the transmitter (1) Use the UT-16GT+6.3GT plug for guitar application 1. Insert the plug to the transmi er and turn it to the end. 2. Plug the transmi er into the instrument to be used. 3. Push down the transmi er towards the instrument. e step positioning mechanism will hold the transmi er rmly on the instrument.
(2) Use the 516GT/508GT microphone module for accordion/winds/brass application 1 Insert the 516GT/508GT to the transmi er and turn it to the end. 2 Slide the 16GT Adapter/16GT CLIP/CLP-UT into the transmi er and push it to the end. 3 Fix the 16GT Adapter + 516 Bracket to the accondion by double-sided adhesive tape.
(3) Setting Levels 1. Set a common frequency for both the receiver and transmi er by turning the Channel Selector with supplied screw driver. 2. Turn the input gain control on the transmi er to a position halfway between the le and right stops.
AF LED light up to indicate the system is ready for operating. VOL. PLL SINGLE CHANNEL DIVERSITY RECEIVER UR-816DB POWER MIN. MAX. It is always a good idea to keep “open space” between transmi er and receiver, that will improve RF reception.
7. Rack Mounting (1) Before mount receivers onto DR-900 rack adaptor, please release any cables from the rear of the receiver. (2) Turn over receiver and DR-900 rack adaptor simultaneously, there are 4 threaded holes at the bo om of receiver and rack adaptor for inserting screws. (3) Single receiver Insert in a receiver through the front of DR-900 until it is rmly a ached to the rack, then screw on a RP-900 to another side of the rack.
8. Recommendation (1) In order to achieve the optimum reception condition and also extend the operating distance, please leave on “open space” between the receiver and transmi er. (2) Keep the devices away from the metal objects or any interference sources at least 50 cm. (3) To avoid the feed-back e ect, don’t leave the mic.
9. Important Notice (1) JTS o ers wireless systems in a selection of bands that conform to the di erent government regulations of speci c nations or geographic regions. ese regulations help limit radio frequency (RF) interference among di erent wireless devices and prevent interference with local public communications channels, such as television and emergency broadcasts.