1. Important Caution • Always make all connections before plugging the unit into an AC power outlet. • Do not leave the devices in a place either with high temperature or high humidity. • Always do not handle the power cord with wet hands ! •...
4. Parts Identification & Accessories 4-1 Receiver // US-1000D Power On/Off switch Up button (frequency adjustment) Down button (frequency adjustment) Set button (frequency adjustment) LCD Display Volume control DC socket for connection of main unit AF output, jack socket (AF UNBAL)
5. Preparing Procedures & Basic Operation 5-1 Receiver // US-1000D (1) Power output connector Plug in one end of AC/DC adaptor cable to DC input socket in the rear panel of receiver, and plug another end into an AC outlet.(Step 1)
They are to be placed on the bottom side of the receiver. (5) Connecting the antennas ANT.1 / ANT.2 The user-friendly US-1000D antenna comes with easy mount on socket for effortless con- nection. Connect two antennas on the back of the receiver and align them upward.
(9) Adjusting the AF output level Use the AF output level control located on the front side of the receiver to adjustthe AF signal level that appears at output. AF OUTPUT LEVEL (10) Dual Rack Adaptor set The dual rack adaptor is available to unify the half rack space into a standard EIA size with single or dual units.
3. Setting Lock-on Press “SET” button three sec. re-press “SET” button three times, after these procedure Press “UP” button for lock-on mode and “DOWN” button for lock-off mode. Re-press “SET” button the“ ” will display on the LCD the lock function could stored. 4.
(4) Setting group channel 1. Frequency displayed: 1-1 group set up Press “SET” button for three sec. till the “MHz” show up and then re-press “SET” but- ton till the group digit show up. Now you can press “UP” or “DOWN” button one sec. to increase or decrease group number 1-2 channel set up After 1-1 press “SET”...
(6) Setting sensitivity 1. Frequency displayed : Press “SET” button three sec. till “MHz” show up, re-press “SET” button the group digit starts flashing, after these procedure please press “SET” button again till frequency starts flashing then press “SET” to start the sensitivity setting. 2.
(8) Relieved Lock-on Press “SET” button three sec. till“ ” show up, then press “DOWN” button plus “SET” button to store the lock-on relieved. 1. Press any button the display shows“ ” during lock-on model. And it will not disap- peared either electric off.
5-3 Body-pack Transmitter // PT-990B(mi) (1) Turning the transmitter on/off The on/off switch is located on the top of the transmitter. (2) Inserting and changing the battery 1. The battery tray is located on the back of the transmitter. 2. Hold on to both belt clip buttons to release it. 3.
Plug the mini XLR on the microphone cable into the “MIC. IN” on the body-pack transmitter. MIC IN (5) Instrument Microphones The system is compatible with JTS various instrument microphones. For detail please refer to user’s manuals of these microphones.
(6) Ear-hook Microphone 1. Lightweight Dual Ear Hook Microphone Try on whether the headset is fit. Adjust the headband to a suitable width. Tighten or loosen the curve of the ear-hook by twisting the loop or expanding it. Curve and bend the boom to fit your face. Attach the detachable cable to a suitable place by a cable clip.
(7) Basic operation 1. Frequency adjusting 1-1 Hold SET button for 3 seconds to activate frequency. 1-2 Once you see “MHz” blanking, you are ready to select your desired frequency by using UP and DOWN buttons. 1-3 Press the SET button again to store your changes. 2.
6. Recommendation (1) In order to achieve the optimum reception condition and also extend the operating distance, please leave a “open space” between the receiver and transmitter. (2) Keep the devices away from the metal objects or any interference sources, at least 50 cm. (3) To avoid the feed-back effect, don’t leave the mic.
(RF) interference among different wireless devices and prevent interference with local public communications channels, such as television and emergency broadcasts. (2) For information on bands available in your area, consult your local dealer or phone JTS. More information is also available at JTS’s website (www.jts.com.tw).