Creating programming card set
1. Apply the following labels to three ID cards of your choise:
The cards are subsequently programmed in this sequence.
2. After labelling and sorting the cards, set the DIP switch as follows:
3. Interrupt briefly the operating voltage so that the switch settings become effective.
4. After applying the operating voltage, the yellow and the red LED light up.
Wait until the red LED has gone out (approx. 10 seconds).
The ACC 50 is now ready to create a programming set.
5. Move the RESET card into the field: Green LED lights up briefly.
Move the PROGRAM card into the field: Green LED flashes briefly.
Move the CLEAR card into the field: Red LED flashes briefly.
6. Move the DIP switches to the normal setting again, see: "9. Setting DIP switches"
and interrupt the operating voltage briefly.
The programming of the programming card set is completed.
If several ACC 50 are installed, this programming card set can be
used for all ACC 50s. Therefore step 1 - 6 has to be repeated
with each ACC 50.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1 0 0 1 1 1 1 1
Installation Instructions ACC 50