MBTelehealth – VX Clinical Assistant Mobile Cart User Guide
5. To display the local presentation full screen, press the PC button on the remote
then press the layout button and select the desired display option.
6. Press the camera softkey to display the far end site again.
4.5.8 Sharing Content: Patient Camera - Site to Site
To connect a camera to the videoconferencing equipment:
1. Connect the camera to the back of the mobile cart based on the connections
GlobalMed Total ExamHD:
o HDMI – source 1 or 2
o DVI-D - source 3
AMD: S Video source 1-3
LibreStream: S Video source 1-3
2. Connect the other end to the appropriate port on the Patient Camera.
3. Turn on the Patient Camera.
4. Select the soft key or button on the front of the cart that matches the source you
are using. (Ex: if you connected the cable into source #2, then select the source
5. Use the applicable source and the camera source to toggle between views.
4.5.9 Sharing Content: Laptop and Patient Camera - Site to Site
When both a Laptop and a Patient Camera will be used with the videoconferencing
equipment use the softkeys to select the applicable sources to toggle between views.
Page 14 of 21