MBTelehealth – VX Clinical Assistant Mobile Cart User Guide
4.5 Site to Site Calls
4.5.1 Making video calls to MBT Site
1. Locate the 5 digit number which can be found beside the VCU# on the following
iScheduler reports: Whiteboard, Clinic List or Confirmation. (See Fig 1 example
2. Enter the 5 digit number using the keypad on the remote. The number will
appear onscreen as you type.
3. Press the green Call key
Press & hold the abc/123 key to toggle between numeric and characters.
4.5.2 Making video calls to a site outside the MBT Network
1. Enter the dial in number you were given using the keypad on the remote.
2. The numbers will appear onscreen as you type. Use the
backspace and delete any incorrect entries.
3. Press the green Call key on the remote to connect.
4.5.3 Recent Calls
This applies to both MBT sites and calls outside of the MBT network.
Using the green phone button on the remote to access Recent Calls
This option just brings up recent calls. (note: sites such as the rural RHA's may
like this option as they often call the same sites and this will reduce the amount
of scrolling through the entire contact list or the number of steps required to
access recent calls using the Home menu as described above.)
on the remote to connect.
key to backspace and delete any incorrect entries.
Page 10 of 21