• If you shake a FINE cartridge, ink may spill out and stain your hands and the surrounding area.
Handle a FINE cartridge carefully.
• Be careful not to stain your hands and the surrounding area with ink on the removed protective
• Do not reattach the protective tape once you have removed it. Discard it according to the local
laws and regulations regarding disposal of consumables.
• Do not touch the electrical contacts or print head nozzle on a FINE cartridge. The printer may
not print properly if you touch them.
6. Install the FINE cartridge.
1. Insert the new FINE cartridge at a slant into the FINE cartridge holder.
The color FINE cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the black FINE cartridge should be
installed into the right slot.