If the Inkjet Printer/Scanner/Fax Extended Survey Program is installed, a screen appears asking for
permission to send the printer and application usage information every month for about ten years.
Read the information on the screen and follow the instructions below.
• If you agree to participate in survey program:
Click Agree and follow the on-screen instructions. The printer usage information is sent via the
Internet. Once you have completed the procedure, the information is subsequently sent automatically
and the confirmation screen does not reappear.
• When the information is being sent, a warning such as an Internet security message may appear.
Make sure the program name is "IJPLMUI.exe" and allow it.
• If you clear Send automatically from the next time check box, the information will not be sent
automatically from next time and a confirmation screen will appear at the time of the next survey.
To send the information automatically, see
• If you do not agree to participate in survey program:
Click Do not agree. The confirmation screen closes and the survey is skipped. The confirmation
screen will reappear one month later.
• To uninstall Inkjet Printer/Scanner/Fax Extended Survey Program:
To uninstall the Inkjet Printer/Scanner/Fax Extended Survey Program, click Uninstall and follow the
• Changing confirmation screen setting:
1. Make the following settings.
◦ In Windows 10, right-click Start button and select Programs and Features.
Changing confirmation screen