Printing the Nozzle Check Pattern
Print the nozzle check pattern to determine whether the ink ejects properly from the print head nozzle.
• If the remaining ink level is low, the nozzle check pattern will not be printed correctly.
whose ink is low.
You need to prepare: a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper on the rear tray.
3. Pull out the paper output tray and the output tray extension.
4. Press and hold RESUME button and release it when Alarm lamp flashes 1 time.
The nozzle check pattern will be printed.
Do not perform any other operations until the printer completes the printing of the nozzle check pattern.
Examine the nozzle check
Replace the FINE