• If you agree to participate in survey program:
Click Agree and follow the on-screen instructions. The printer usage information is sent via the
Internet. Once you have completed the procedure, the information is subsequently sent automatically
and the confirmation screen does not reappear.
• If you clear the Send automatically from the next time check box, the information will not be
sent automatically the next time and the Inkjet Printer/Scanner/Fax Extended Survey Program
icon will appear in the Dock at the time of the next survey.
• If you do not agree to participate in survey program:
Click Do not agree. The confirmation screen closes and the survey is skipped. The confirmation
screen will reappear one month later.
• To stop sending the information:
Click Turn off. This stops the Inkjet Printer/Scanner/Fax Extended Survey Program, and information
is not sent. To resume the survey, see
• To uninstall Inkjet Printer/Scanner/Fax Extended Survey Program:
1. Stop Inkjet Printer/Scanner/Fax Extended Survey Program.