Cannot Install Printer Driver (Windows)
• If installation does not start when you insert Setup CD-ROM:
Follow the instructions below to start the installation.
1. Make the following settings.
◦ In Windows 10, click Start button > File Explorer, and then click This PC from list on left.
◦ In Windows 8.1, select Explorer icon in Taskbar on Desktop, and then select This PC from list
◦ In Windows 7, click Start, and then click Computer.
2. Double-click the
If the contents of the CD-ROM appear, double-click MSETUP4.EXE.
If you cannot install the printer driver with the Setup CD-ROM, install it from the Canon website.
• If the CD-ROM icon does not appear, try the following:
• Remove the CD-ROM from your computer and reinsert it.
• Restart your computer.
If the icon still does not appear, try a different disc and see if it appears. If it does, there is a
problem with the Setup CD-ROM. Contact your nearest Canon service center to request a repair.
CD-ROM icon in the window that appears.