Supported Media Types
For best results, choose paper designed for how you are printing. A variety of paper for documents as well
as photos or illustrations is available from Canon. Use genuine Canon paper to print important photos, when
Genuine Canon paper
• For warnings on use of the non-printable side, see each product's usage information.
• For details on page sizes and media types, access the Canon website.
• Genuine Canon paper is not available in some countries or regions. Note that in the United States,
Canon paper is not sold by model number. Instead, purchase paper by name.
Paper for printing documents:
• Canon Red Label Superior <WOP111>
• Canon Océ Office Colour Paper <SAT213>
Paper for printing photos:
• Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" <GP-501>
• Photo Paper Glossy <GP-701>
• Photo Paper Plus Glossy II <PP-201>
• Photo Paper Plus Glossy II <PP-301>
Paper other than genuine Canon paper
• Plain Paper (including recycled paper)
Paper Load Limit
You can use the following page sizes.
• Page sizes and media types the printer supports differ depending on the OS you are using.
Special page sizes must be within the following limits: