Before running the deep cleaning, check the following items:
Check whether the printer is on and open the printer's cover.
Check the following items for each ink. Then, if necessary, perform Deep cleaning.
• Is there ink remaining in the cartridge?
• Did you push in the ink cartridge completely until you heard a clicking sound?
• If the orange tape is there, has it been peeled off completely?
Any remaining tape will hinder ink output.
• Did you install the ink cartridges in their correct positions?
3. Execute deep cleaning
Make sure that the printer is on and then click Yes.
Print head deep cleaning starts.
4. Complete deep cleaning
Next, the message for nozzle check pattern printing is displayed.
5. Check the results
To check whether the print quality has improved, click Yes. To cancel the check process, click No.
• Deep cleaning consumes a larger amount of ink than Cleaning.
Cleaning the print head frequently will rapidly deplete your printer's ink supply. Consequently, perform
cleaning only when necessary.
• If there is no sign of improvement after Deep cleaning, turn off the printer, wait 24 hours, and then
perform Deep cleaning again. If there is still no sign of improvement, see
Printing a Nozzle Check Pattern
"Ink Is Not Coming