Pineapple cheese Swirls:
cup cottage cheese, 1 egg yolk, 1 tbsp. granulated sugar and ½
cup well drained crushed pineapple.
2. Roll out half dough onto lightly floured surface to 16 x 12-inch oblong. Cut
lengthwise into 12 one inch strips. Take hold of each strip at the end and twist
in opposite directions. Coil twist on greased baking sheet; tuck and seal end.
Repeat with remaining strips of dough. Place about 1 tbsp. filling in center of
3. Cover and let rise in warm place until doubled in size (about 45 minutes).
4. Bake in preheated oven at 375°F until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
5. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
6. If desired, drizzle with confectioners' sugar frosting.
Program Setting: 10 (Rapid White)
1½ cups buttermilk (110 to 120°F)
2 tbsp. butter or margarine, cut into pieces
2 tbsp. maple syrup (not pancake syrup)
1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
1 tsp. salt
4 cups bread flour
4 tsp. vital wheat gluten
3 tsp. rapid rise yeast
1. Measure ingredients in order listed into bread pan.
2. Insert bread pan securely into unit; close lid. Plug unit into wall outlet.
3. Select Rapid White setting, appropriate loaf size (2-lb.) will appear and select
4. Press Start/Stop (I/o) button.
5. The complete signal will sound when bread is done.
6. Using pot holders, remove bread pan from the unit and carefully remove bread
from pan. (Kneading paddles may remain in bread. Remove paddles when
bread has cooled.)
7. Allow bread to cool on wire rack until ready to serve (at least 20 minutes).
For service, repair or any questions regarding your appliance, call the
appropriate 800 number on cover of this book. Please DO nOt return the
product to the place of purchase. Also, please DO nOt mail product back to
manufacturer, nor bring it to a service center. You may also want to consult
the website listed on the cover of this manual.
two-Year limited Warranty
(Applies only in the united States and canada)
What does it cover?
• Any defect in material or workmanship provided; however, Applica's
liability will not exceed the purchase price of product.
For how long?
• Two year(s) from the date of original purchase with proof of such purchase.
What will we do to help you?
• Provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either
new or factory refurbished.
How do you get service?
• Save your receipt as proof of date of sale.
• Visit the online service website at www.prodprotect.com/applica, or call
toll-free 1-800-231-9786, for general warranty service.
• If you need parts or accessories, please call 1-800-738-0245.
What does your warranty not cover?
• Damage from commercial use
• Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect
• Products that have been modified in any way
• Products used or serviced outside the country of purchase
• Glass parts and other accessory items that are packed with the unit
• Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit
• Consequential or incidental damages (Please note, however, that some
states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or
incidental damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.)
How does state law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other
rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
is a registered trademark of The Black & Decker Corporation,
Towson, Maryland, USA
Made in People's Republic of China
Printed in People's Republic of China