Download  Print this page

Mitsubishi Electric MELIPC MI1002-W-CL User Manual page 7

Hide thumbs

Advertisement

Safety Notes
This section provides notes on using this product safely. Read this section carefully to ensure proper and
safe use of this product.
General notes
Do not use the product if any smoke, odor, or noise is present.
If smoke, an abnormal odor or a sound is generated from the product, immediately
turn off the main unit, unplug the power cable from the outlet, and then contact your
nearest sales agent or maintenance service company. A fire might result if you
continue to use the product.
Do not insert needles or metal objects.
Do not remove rubber caps or other covers on this product to insert needles, metal
objects, or other foreign objects into openings. Doing so may cause an electric shock,
burns, or fire.
Keep water or foreign objects away from the product.
Do not drop liquids such as water or other foreign objects such as a pin or a paper clip
into this product. Failure to follow this warning may cause an electric shock, a fire, or
malfunction. If such things accidentally enter the product, immediately turn off the
power and disconnect the plug from the outlet. Do not disassemble the product, and
contact your sales agent or a maintenance service company.
v

Advertisement

loading

This manual is also suitable for:

Melipc mi1002-w