5.2.2. Preparation for re-setup
Before starting re-setup, prepare the following medium and manual.
User's Manual (This manual)
5.2.3. Changing the BIOS setting
1. Insert the recovery medium in the USB DVD drive and connect the drive to the USB port of the main
2. Turn on the power of the main unit.
3. Press the DEL key while the POST screen is displayed and start BIOS Setup Utility.
4. Shift to [Boot] and press the Enter key to select [Boot Option #1].
5. Press the Enter key to select [UEFI: (USB DVD drive name)].
6. Press the Esc key to return to [Boot] and move to [Save & Exit].
7. Press the Enter key to select [Save Changes and Reset]. Then the confirmation message is displayed.
Next, install Windows 10.
Do not connect any external storage device to the USB port other than the USB
DVD drive to which the recovery medium is set.