SECTION 5 - TECHNICAL DATA
Read the following instructions before beginning
1. Isolators are shipped fully assembled and are to be
positioned in accordance with the submittal draw-
ings or as otherwise recommended.
2. Set isolators on floor, housekeeping pad or sub-
base, ensuring that all isolators lines match the
equipment mounting holes. The VMC group rec-
ommends that the isolator base (A) be installed
on a level surface. Shim or grout as required,
leveling all isolator bases to the same elevation
(0.03125-inch maximum difference is tolerated).
ELASTOMERIC ISOLATOR INSTALLATION
3. Bolt or anchor all isolators to supporting structure
utilizing base thru holes (B).
4. Remove top bolt and top washer. Place equip-
ment on top of isolators so that mounting holes in
equipment or base line up with threaded hole (C).
5. Reinstall top bolt and washer and tighten down.
ISSUE DATE: 4/2/2018