• Green—The appliance is running in
normal operating condition.
• Green, flashing—The appliance is
performing system initialization and
• Amber—The appliance is in a
degraded operational state (minor
fault). For example:
• Power supply redundancy is lost.
• CPUs are mismatched.
• At least one CPU is faulty.
• At least one DIMM is faulty.
• At least one drive in a RAID
• Amber, 2 flashes—There is a major
fault with the system board.
• Amber, 3 flashes—There is a major
fault with the memory DIMMs.
• Amber, 4 flashes—There is a major
fault with the CPUs.
• Green—All fan modules are operating
• Amber, flashing—One or more fan
modules breached the unrecoverable
Power supply status
• Green—All power supplies are
• Amber—One or more power supplies
are in a degraded operational state.
• Amber, flashing—One or more power
supplies are in a critical fault state.
Network link activity
• Off—The Ethernet Lights Out
Management (LOM) port link is idle.
• Green—One or more Ethernet LOM
ports are link-active, but there is no
• Green, flashing—One or more
Ethernet LOM ports are link-active,
Cisco AMP PC3000 Hardware Installation Guide
Front Panel LEDs